Are you making more than 900wtq on your Supra? Are you tired of clutches that wear out? Tired of a clutch that can't handle the big power curve of your turbo? Don't want to spend $5,000 on a Tilton that's known to wear out in 2,500 street miles? Thank you RPS for solving our problems!
RPS Carbon/Carbon Features
- Formula One technology for the Street and Strip
- Aerospace quality billet materials
- Formula One style carbon-carbon
- CNC machining
- Dynamically balanced
- Ultra smooth engagement properties
- Super long lasting carbon-carbon material on all wear surfaces
- Half the price of other carbon clutches!
- Fully rebuildable for life unlike the Tilton
RPS\'s Patent Pending Carbon/Carbon Triple Disc clutch and flywheel offers us high HP guys the final word in clutch technology!
This clutch is proven to hold over 1,200 lbs/torque. It's virtually indestructible, it\'s completely rebuildable should you ever be able to wear it out, and you can drive it like a stock clutch!
This is a dream clutch for a hard core drag racer. This is also a dream clutch for a daily driver. How can it be both? The answer is in the carbon. The pedal pressure is slightly heavier than stock and its completely slippable. In fact, the hotter it gets the more power it holds! Hardcore slipping does not glaze the discs...all because it\'s carbon!
RPS Clutch kit includes:
- 100% New Patent Pending Billet Pressure Plate. This is a completely new pressure plate designed from the ground up and is only 15% stiffer than stock!! This makes it very street friendly.
- RPS chromemoly steel, carbon-strapped flywheel that will take the abuse your big turbo hands out.
- All small parts necessary for installation:
- Throwout (release) bearing
- Pilot bearing
- Flywheel bolts
- Pressure plate bolts
- Small snap ring
- Large snap ring
- RPS's patent-pending Triple Carbon discs with a floater plate in between each disc.