HALDEX DRAG RACING CONTROLLER is an essential device for every competitor using car equipped with a Haldex 4Motion system in drag racing. All the top drivers (racing audi or VW) in Europe use the Haldex DRC.
Our Haldex Controller offers complete engagement during launch and automatic disengaging above a user selected speed. One huge advantage is the lack of additional sensors, which allows use of 4Motion systems in cars without ABS. The device can be used with equal success in daily driven cars, where rear drive engage can be seamlessly adjusted with a potentiometer.
- Full control over rear-drive torque distribution (50% -50%)
- Control of drive circuit using a potentiometer
- Ability to automatically shift torque bias at a set speed
- Protection against oil overheating
- Decoupling drive with the parking brake applied
- Full device configuration and status logging using a PC
- 24 month warranty
NotesHaldex units must be modified for use with controller. Modifications are performed by ECUMaster.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Screen resolution of at least 1024x768 16bit
- A processor of at least 500 MHz clock
- Serial port (RS232) or USB to RS232 converter
- Haldex Drag Racing Controller
- RS232 cable (DB9) HDRC
- Interconnect for Haldex module and controller
- Modified Haldex module (customer supplied)
- CD with software drivers and manuals