TiAl MV-R 44mm Wastegate
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist \"relaxing\" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 4.17\" tall, more compact than any other 44+mm external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
TiAl MV-R includes:
- MV-R Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
- MV-R Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp
- Inlet Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp
- Outlet Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs
All 7 springs are now included with each Wastegate.
Please visit the TiAl Sport website to determine which spring you need.